Education and/or Experience
- College degree and 7-10 years digital marketing experience.
- 4 years of supervisory experience.
- Must have experience working in a digital marketing environment.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills.
- Passion for digital technologies.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of how current digital marketing channels function.
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices.
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Experience in managing PPC, SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software.
- Familiarity with web design.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Ability to read and interpret business intelligence data and other reporting tools.
- Strong interpersonal communications skills both verbal and written
- Effectively organize, prioritize and time manage workload.
- Maintains discretion in working with sensitive and confidential information.
- Work comfortably in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Have excellent time-management skills.
- Think creatively and strategically and have exceptional problem-solving skills.
- Remains calm under stress and uncertainty inspiring the same in his/her juniors.
Positive attitude, flexibility, and ability to multi-task